Summer is around the corner and Arts for Humanity! could not be more excited for our upcoming events! Throughout the year, we bring the arts to those who otherwise would not have access to them. Each summer, we work with local community events and organizations to share our “Create a Costume and Portraits for Youth” event, imparting the joy of imagination and creativity to our community.
"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou
Create a Costume and Portraits for Youth ~ Summer Event Schedule
· Buddy Walk with Down Syndrome Association of SB, Saturday, June 8th
· Children’s Celebration, Summer Solstice, Saturday & Sunday, June 21-23
· Family Fiesta with Rite Care Language Center, Saturday, July 27th
· Goleta Lemon Festival, Saturday, September 28th
· County Hoedown with Down Syndrome Association of SB, Saturday, October 5th